Sunday, February 22, 2015

The First Weekend

We survived our first Saturday outing with no sugar! We took the boys to the movies. Actually, we split up and took the boys to different movies. The big boys went and saw Night at the Museum 3, and Luke and I saw Big Hero 6. We each got popcorn and a bottle of overpriced water. Normally, Wes would get Jr. Mints and Milk Duds to mix in with the popcorn, and sodas to go with it. When the movie was over, we walked right by the Sees candy store, the Baskin Robbins, and Cinnabon. It was hard, everything smelled so good, but we did it. We came home and I made dinner instead. Shepherds pie where I had to leave out the Worcestershire sauce since it has sugar in it, but I made more of a gravy then I normally do, and we didn't miss it. I also made another loaf of bread, and a big pot of chicken stock with the remains of the roast chicken from Thursday.  This morning I went to my Weight Watchers meeting, ( I'm technically up form my last weigh in 2 weeks ago, but I'm down from Wednesday. We went on a bit of a sugar rush before we started this so I was up.) We're going to just run errand and work in the garage today. Nothing big planned, but of course we'll be sugar free!

No comments:

Post a Comment