Wednesday, February 18, 2015

And So It Begins

Dun dun dunnnnn. 
Today is a perfectly average Wednesday morning in our home. Luke was up early, as always. Sam didn't crawl out of bed until he had to. Steven and I struggled to wake up with the amount of enthusiasm our three year old displays for living. We managed more of an ugh, morning, type of expression. But here we are, at the start of something new, exciting, and a little it scary. I'm drinking my tea with no sugar this morning. I've actually been doing this for a while, at least after my first cup of the day. So it's not a huge change. I've found that flavored teas taste better than plain black. This morning I'm having an herbal orange spice.  The boys had their regular Eggo waffles, no syrup. Yes, I know those have sugar I them. I jus can't bring myself to waste food, and the package was already open. So they'll finish those off this week. I think it will be a good way to ease them into this. They're both so young, I don't want to shock their little bodies into withdrawal symptoms. They'll also be finishing off the loaf of bread in the drawer, before moving over to my homemade kind.  

Steven and I both weighed in and measured this morning.  We'll be doing regular weigh ins on Sunday mornings, ( my normal weigh in days at Weight Watchers.) We'll redo measurements every few weeks.  

I'll try to check back in this evening to recap our first day. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment